- Hydrojetting/Jetting Services
- Camera and Video Camera Protection
- Safeguard Utility Inspection Equipment at the manhole entrance
- Sewer, Water and Drain Line Inspections
Features and Benefits
- Improved polymer formula and 25% thicker to extend life
- Superior abrasion, better crush resistance and resists kinking
- All sizes is designed to handle full vacuum
-40°F to 140°F
Rugged polyethylene copolymer reinforced with an integral polyethylene helix
- Made with factory-installed leak proof polyweld cuffs
- Double helix design allows for superior flexibility and durability
How Does It Work?
Place the sewer hose guide at the opening and tie the rope off. Then feed the jetting hose through the hose guide.
The hose guide will prevent the jetting hose’s cover from becoming damaged from friction against sharp corners at the entrance