COXREELS® 1125 Series hand crank hose reels have the features demanded by industry professionals.
The industry preferred design features a sturdy one piece all welded “A” frame base, low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap.
- External fluid path with machined solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel
Design and Structure
- Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design for flat smooth hose wrap
- Permanently lubricated self-aligning pillow block bearings for trouble-free and smooth rotation
- Long-handled locking pin to secure reel from rotation during transport or storage
- Solid steel direct hand crank with smooth round handles
- Also available with motorized options
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction
- Rolled edges and ribbed discs provide strength and safety
- Leading 2- year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Made in the USA – Sold and supported worldwide
Swivel: Electroless nickel plated steel 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet
CNC Spun Discs: Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with ribbed edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection, and operator safety.
Outlet Riser: Exclusive low profile outlet riser and open drum slot design provides a non-crimping, flat smooth hose wrap
“A” Frame: Sturdy one piece, all CNC robotically welded 12 gauge steel “A” frame base, not bolted, for superior reel structure. Mounting pattern located in the steel base for easy reel installation and detachment.
Permanently Lubricated Bearings:Sturdy permanently lubricated and self-aligning pillow block bearings for smooth rotation and trouble-free operation.
Other Features Include: Long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable tension brake prevents free wheeling and front bevel geared crank for easy mechanical retraction.