How To Select A Hose?
Use STAMPED to select the proper hose or tubing with our simple guidelines for proper hose selection.
The STAMPED Method for Selecting the Proper Hose or Tubing Assembly
- This relates to the Inside Diameter of the hose. Also know as ID.
- Sometimes the Outside Diameter is critical (OD) but not as often with sewer, septic and portable toilet markets.
- Assembly Length
- What is the temperature of the material?
- Can the hose handle the temperature range that you will be working with?
Note: As the temperature rises, the recommended working pressure goes down.
Do NOT operate any hose towards its highest recommended working pressure while it is at or nearing the maximum temperature.
- Where or how will the hose be use?
- If the hose is replacing an old hose, what is the reason for replacement?
- Simply put, what is going through the hose? Wet or dry?
- What size are the particles, if any?
- What is the pressure and/or vacuum application?
- What is the maximum working pressure?
Do Not allow your hosing system to go past the maximum working pressure of the hose or past the vacuum rating.
- What type of ends will the hose be connected to?
We can customize to any hose that you need.
- When do you need the hose?
- Will there be a lead time?
Pumper Products by Categories
You can click on each green shop button for the main categories or on each subcategory.
Contact Pumper's Depot For Any And All Of You Pumping Needs
We can help, use the easy form below.